Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Story Orgy: Anniversary

Happy Monday everyone!



What? Is there a problem? Oh!! You’re looking for the Monday Prompt, right? Well, I don’t have any today. No, don’t worry, I’m not on strike. But today’s the Story Orgy Anniversary… So? Well, so I don’t have any post because the members of the SO did something really special today!



Ok, here’s the deal….



Starting now, every three hours, one of the SO members will post a chapter of a story. At the end of the day, or more precisely at 6:00pm, you’ll have the whole story. And here’s how it works:



6:00am: JR Boyd →Prompt: Sea mammal trainer, Chicago, bottle of wine.

9:00am: Em Woods →Prompt: Troubadour, graveyard, slot car.

12:00pm: Hank Edwards →Prompt: Best friend, mosh pit, oil rig.

3:00pm: Havan Fellows →Prompt: Art curator, airplane bathroom, silk stocking.

6:00pm: Lee Brazil →Prompt: Diogenes, Sea World, wetsuit.



As you can see, it was quite a challenge for them to write a story with all these prompts in it…But they did it! And let me tell you, they did great!! Yes, I’ve read it, so what? I’m their photographer after all; I can have some privileges…



But that’s not all!!! Hold on and sit down!



The Story Orgy has now a blog! Yes, you heard me, a blog! And it’s about time don’t you think?? So stop by and become a follower! Click Here  And of course today’s story will be posted there too.



So, that’s a lot of good news, right?



Next Monday, we’ll be back to what you’re used to. Meanwhile, enjoy this special day like my fellow Orgiasts did!









And that pic doesn’t have anything to do with today’s post… I just can’t post something without adding a pic, it wouldn’t be…ME ! And you have to agree that a handsome man holding a rose is perfect for an anniversary….






No comments:

Post a Comment